In the new sessions, Allama Iqbal Open University Aiou Admissions Autumn 2021 has officially been announced. Those who wish to enroll for matric and fa admissions may do so before the closing date. The academic year at AIOU is divided into two semesters: Spring and Autumn.
The Allama Iqbal Open University Aiou has just announced admissions for the upcoming autumn semester, which will be held in Matric/SSC (General), FA/HSSC (General), I.Com, and Dars-e-Nazami (Aama) programs.
The deadline to submit an application without a late charge is September 6, 2021. However, continuing students may enroll in these programs as long as space permits.
Aiou Matric / FA AdmissionAutumn 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
AIOU Matric Admission 2021:
Students who wish to apply for the matriculation program must have passed the Middle/9th pass or failed or SSC fails. Registration No. or attestation by the District Education Officer is required in case the middle standard exam has been passed from any private institution.
Check also: AIOU Date Sheet Semester Autumn 2021
AIOU FA (Inter) Admission 2021:
Students must have a Matric or equivalence certificate from a recognized board to enroll for the FA (HSSC) Program.
Aiou Fee Structure for Admission Autumn 2021:
|Matric (General) 1st Semester||Rs:2610|
|Matric (Dars-e-Nizami Aama) 1st Semester||Rs:2610|
|FA (General) 1st Semester Total Fee||Rs:2850|
|FA (Dars-e-Nizami Khasa) 1st Semester Total Fee||Rs:2850|
|I.Com 1st Semester Total Fee||Rs:2850|
How you get admission to Aiou?
- Purchase a prospectus for Rs.100 from Main Campus, Any Regional Office, or the Sale Point of AIOU. The prospectus may be obtained between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday at 773/3520-3243 extn 17300 in Kota Damansara (KD).
- Candidates may also submit their applications on the AIOU website by visiting https://aiou.edu.pk/OnlineAdmissionForm.asp, where they can also complete the application form ONLINE.
- Click on “Create an Account.” Create an account using your email address or phone number.
- AIOU will send you a verification code on your Email or on Phone No.
- Activate your account. Click on ONLINE Distance Learning Programs.
- Select an ODL SSC(Matric) or an ODL HSSC(Inter) to compete in the state of Odisha.
- Go to the tab “Action” Click on “Open”
- Fill out the whole form with essential information.
- Submit fee in the nearest bank. (MCB,ABL,UBL,FWB)
- Bank Challan is the only accepted method of payment for entrance fees. Bank Draft/Pay Order is not allowed.
- JAZZ Cash, Easypaisa, and Upaisa Mobile App are all options for paying the fee.
- Obtain a bank receipt of the charge notification.
- Place both the admission form and the original fee challan on top of each other.
- Attach all of the required materials with the admission form.
- Send your full invitation via dak to the following address without making any changes to the Post Office.
The following are the most important dates for admissions to AIOU in the autumn of 2021.
- 06 September 2021 is the last date to apply
- Already enrolled students can apply from 15th August 2021
SEE also: AIOU BA Roll No Slip 2021 Free Download