The students may rejoice as Allama Iqbal Open University has announced great news: the institution provides the AIOU courses for six months with a certificate. Now, those students who are not enrolled in a university but wish to study AIOU and would like a certificate in the following areas as Lughat ul Quran, Al Lisanul Arabi, and so on, have a golden opportunity to do so.
The Technical and Vocational Education department of the Allama Iqbal Open University has offered Aiou admissions 2023 in areas such as Electrical Wiring, Electrician, Auto Servicing, Care and maintenance of domestic electric equipment, Radio-Broadcasting, Auto mechanics, and care of domestic electric utensils.
AIOU 6 months is the time limit for this course, accessible to men and women.
The course is well and good, and the syllabus follows the latest trends. The course will equip people with skills that can be implemented in their daily lives. To apply for this certificate, you need a Computer Literacy Course from an accredited institution like Open University (Iqra National University) or another.
See also: Aiou Books Tracking 2023 Spring/Autumn Semester Online.
The Lughat ul Quran and Al Lisanul Arabi 06-month courses will also be offered for male and female students. The courses will boost the vocabulary of the students in their respective languages. The students will also be offered short courses in foreign languages like French and German. These courses are for 6 months, which is useful for students who want to learn new languages.
AIOU Non-Credit PROGRAMMES 2023:
The University has a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, master’s, M.Phil., and doctoral programs. The University also offers basic functional courses for illiterates and semi-literates.
These initiatives have distinguished the institution from other Pakistani educational institutions because they cater to the demands of all age groups and levels of education. One of the distinguishing features of AIOU is that it offers open and non-credit programs to people at large.
Looking For: AIOU AAGHI LMS Portal 2023 Login
These courses are provided in intensive residential programs, weekend field assignments, self-learning (correspondence), or blended learning (self-study with computer-assisted instruction).
All sorts of certificate courses for male and female candidates are available in various disciplines. The AIOU certificates you want may be obtained in the following areas:
- Technical Courses
- STEP (Social Science)
- STEP (Management Science)
- STEP (Hotel Services)
- STEP (Community Education)
- STEP (Agricultural Sciences) Programs
- Lughatul Quran
- French Online
- Certificate/Diploma (Forensic Science)
- Certificate in Educational Leadership
- Arbi Bol Chal
- Arabic Teacher Training Course (ATTC)
- Al Lisan Ur Arabi
- Agricultural Courses
Download: Download AIOU Undertaking Form 2023
AIOU Certificate Course in Public Health
- Climate Change and Health
- Community-Oriented Primary Care
- Environmental Health
- Lifestyle and Health
How to Enroll in Aiou 06 Month Certificate Courses?
- Candidates who wish to apply for the following programs should follow these steps:
- There are several deadlines for submitting applications. The deadline for receipt of completed applications is fixed on the official website of AIOU, https://online.aiou.edu.pk/.
- The newcomers can download this form by paying the registration fee.
- They should then attach the required documents with the application form and send it to AIOU through registered post.
- If you cannot submit your application within the stipulated time, you can always keep your application in extension mode.
- You can pay the entrance fee via bank transfer or credit card and deposit it via jazz cash or Easypaisa.
- Because AIOU has already paid for them, the following documents, challan recipient, and a complete admission form should be submitted to the Pakistan post office without charge.
I am interested in Certificate in Public Health. I have done BA and Home Economics was one of my major subjects along with Islamic Studies and Education. Am I eligible for the Public Health course???