Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
|Sr. No||Matric (SSC) Secondary School Certificate||Intermediate (Higher Secondary School Certificate)|
|1||Matric (General) Eligibility: Middle pass from a recognized education institution||FA (General)|
|2||Matric Dars-e-Nizami (Sanvia Aami)||I. Com|
|3||FA Dars-e-Nizami (Sanvia Khasa)|
The Alama Iqbal Open University has introduced a new admissions procedure called the Aiou Admission Spring 2023 Matriculation, F.A,I.Com, and Dars e Nizami Programs. It’s also fantastic news for Pakistani students who live outside of Pakistan and want to begin their education at aiou; they may now apply.
Candidates who fail to complete their matric, FA, and Fsc degrees must finish their matriculation, FA, and Fsc programs in order to apply for AIOU university admittance. Then they may enroll in courses with a new curriculum.
Aiou Admission Open in Programs:
- Matric ( General, Dars e Nizami)
- Intermediate (FA/I.Com/ Dars e Nizami)
Last Date: 22th of February 2023
SMS or the official website will let you know when your reservation is confirmed.
How to apply for Aiou Admission Spring 2023?
- AIOU students apply to the institution in two separate actions. Students who wish to use online resources must do so through a computer or tablet, while those who want to use offline methods can submit an application by mail.
- AIOU’s official website is accessible to both consumers and education providers. The site includes online and offline applications, as well as information on programs such as IELTS preparation courses for students in Pakistan.
- ABL, UBL, and MCB banks charge an application fee for admission forms.
- Applicants may also pay their fees using Jazz Cash, Easy paisa, or U paisa.
- The closing date for applications is July 30.
- Read the following for further information.
The following countries’ willing applicants may get/download AIOU’s online application materials from the organization’s website:
- United States of America
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Saudi Arab (KSA)